Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tiny vampire robot.





I am sure at least one person is wondering what the heck this has to do with tiny vampire robots. The answer is nothing in relation to the outfit but it is relevant to the song I have on repeat in my mind. This song happens to be tiny vampire robot by Margot and the nuclear so and so's! Funny name, honestly I don't know where they got it but the song is great!
And now onto the outfit, I got this dress on sale at JCpenny actually! Normally I never find anything there that I like in the least but this time I got lucky. I am sure as a blogger I loose credit for shopping at a place like that but really who cares? I would rather spend less money on a cute dress that isn't designer. After I got home I realized that this dress matched my oxfords perfectly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews