Saturday, January 28, 2012

Outfit post: City






Today a friend of mine and I went downtown and found this cool parking garage that just seemed so great for pictures! It was a really nice day out for Florida also. I just got these shorts of sale from urban outfitters because the ones i had were thrifted and didn't fit very well at all. Well these are definitely made for a taller girl but its better then the gross loose look my others gave me.
As you can see if you go through my posts i have had that necklace on a lot recently, honestly i just love crystals so much. I am currently looking to buy more crystal necklaces actually! I guess you can say i am obsessed. 
For anyone who hasn't read it, the perks of being a wallflower is a great book!I have been reading it recently and i just love it, its like no other realistic fiction i have seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews