Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some days.







Jacket and shirt: handmade by me   Skirt: Romwe   Shoes: Traffic
Don't these over exposed photos look grand? Ha, no. No they really don't, BUT I do appreciate this outfit a bit. 
Also, my hair. I think it knows about as much about how it will fade as I do but honestly I like it!
Also, I intend to start making more posts about non-fashion things. Art and music mainly, but other things will slip in there. I have also been in a really strange mood recently, shifting from happy to sad at really stranger intervals.The good part being that at my doctor found a problem that may be the cause of that and it is easy to fix!
The funny thing is, though the skirt is for Margot and the Nuclear So and So's, they are not the artist for today. (Don't sell band tees? I will make my own! hahaha!)
Alright song time. I have been SUPER into Kimya Dawson and The Moldy Peaches recently. It makes me want to watch Juno non-stop. Kimya Dawson may juts be my current favorite human(joking, sort of)
Song of the day: Loose Lips by Kimya Dawson
Bonus track because I had too: Jorge Regula by The Moldy Peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews